Shop Policies  My Account  Shopping Cart

February 23, 2011

Things are seriously blooming.

Yes, it snowed here in the San Francisco Bay Area last weekend.  And yes, it's supposed to do it again this Friday.

And yet.

These dudes and dudettes are bursting their yellow hearts out in joy and glory.  


And I feel likewise.  Causes of such joy?  Lots of art time.  Lots of family time.  Lots of friend time.  And that is a wonderful, lucky mix.  Especially for me, who has been a little daft and challenged in the "people" section of life.  (If you do click on that blog post link, you'll get to the "fear of people" part at the bottom . . . .)

I am as grateful as a daffodil for the love and support I've been receiving . . .  starting with friends cheering me on at the CrossFit competition last weekend, and sending me virtual love ever since . . . and especially for the founding of the Cheer Squad Art Girls!!!  So, so, so looking forward to being in the internet circle with you, gals!!! ROCK ON!!!!


SPACES STILL LEFT!!! at Bean Up The Nose Art's luggage-tag making class this Saturday afternoon at Cherish, 115 Clement St., San Francisco.  1-3 p.m.  $20.00 for everything.  Click here for more details on how to register.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I had a yard that nice.

Anonymous said...

It SNOWED there?! You have such a wonderful website and I love your story about your business name. Keep on keeping on, sistah! -Marianne

Tamara Holland said...

Thanks muchly, Ms. Marianne! Yep -- Mt. Tam got it good, and it lasted for several days.

And Mr. Anonymous, you do.

Virginia said...

What is it about daffodils? I just remember sniffing every single one I could as a child. They are sort of like the honeysuckle of spring -- and yes, so joyful! So glad your my friend and business Cheer Girl!

Tamara Holland said...

Daffodils = ambassadors of joy! Thanks, fellow Cheer Girl.

 
 Footer