Shop Policies  My Account  Shopping Cart

February 11, 2011

Thoughts of spring

It's not yet Valentine's Day.  Most of the country is digging out from blizzarded piles of snow.  And yet here at Bean Up The Nose Art, we're working on the spring.  

(Have a ways to go on this little dickens . . . a bit more do-dadding up with some more dots and swirls.  It's a process.)  

The commitment to the fabulous sales reps (REALLY.  FABULOUS.  SERIOUSLY!) is to have ten new cards ready for sales in two weeks.  Got three already printed; four are in this stage of "getting-there"; and have sketches done for several others.  YAY!!!

Other enterprises are blooming, too.  

Banding together with a group of Bay Area artisans to beef up our social media skills and presences.  I frankly cannot believe this is happening.  Three months ago, I would have laughed in your face if you said I'd be doing anything like this.  But I am loving the immediacy of connection and feedback on Facebook and Twitter, and the way those venues allow us to support and  promote each other.  It amazes me how it frees up creative energy inside you, synergistically.  And who knew IT WOULD BE SO FUN?!?!?! 

I really, really appreciate this shift in perspective, and all of the wonderful folks in my new social media networking roundtable world who are helping this occur.  Thanks for all the positivity and lessons, folks!!!!  You've definitely put a spring in my step.

1 comment:

Virginia said...

O-o-o-h! I like the colors in this card! Can't wait to see the rest of them -- you are ROCKIN'!

 
 Footer